Cubitt Town Library
London E14 3HG
Tel: 020 7987 3152
From Monday 12 April
Monday - Friday: 10am - 6pm
Saturday: Midday - 4pm
What you can expect:
Services are being expanded when we can, but many remain limited to help maintain safe social distancing and handling of books. Only certain parts of our buildings are open and many facilities including seating, toilets and photocopying are not available.
- use our “order and collect” services to book your items before your visit
- browse from a selection of books and safely managed displays without an appointment. Please note library visits are limited to 15 minutes.
- return any items you have on loan without an appointment
- book a computer to get on the internet for one 1 hour session per day, book in advance by phone. (cannot be used for streaming music, film or entertainment websites).
- print your work from our surfing space computers.
- book study space for up to 2 hours per day
To order books, book study space or to book a computer please call;
Cubitt Town Library 020 7987 3152
Disabled Access: Partial – the library is suitable for disabled users with limited mobility, but please note that our public toilets are not fully accessible. We have two sites that are fully accessible nearby, Idea Store Chrisp Street [1.4 miles] and Idea Store Canary Wharf [1.6 miles].
By public transport
Nearest DLR: Crossharbour.
Nearest bus: D3, D6, 135
There are a limited number of pay and display parking spaces in the surrounding roads as well as parking spaces for Tower Hamlets resident's permit holders.