Cubitt Town Library
London E14 3HG
Tel: 020 7987 3152
- Monday – Wednesday 10am – 6pm
- Friday CLOSED
- Saturday 9am – 5pm
- Sunday CLOSED
What you can expect:
- use our 'order and collect' services to book your items before your visit. Order books in advance on our online catalogue and we'll email to let you know when it’s ready to collect. Alternatively order your books using the phone numbers below during opening hours.
- browse books on the shelves
- read in reading areas
- Use the self-service machines for issuing and returning items
- Use PCs in the Surfing Space (pubic internet)
- print from public PCs (cashless payment only)
- use study areas
- collect recycling bags
To order books, book study space or to book a computer please call;
Cubitt Town Library 020 7987 3152
Disabled Access: Partial – the library is suitable for disabled users with limited mobility, but please note that our public toilets are not fully accessible. We have two sites that are fully accessible nearby, Idea Store Chrisp Street [1.4 miles] and Idea Store Canary Wharf [1.6 miles].
By public transport
Nearest DLR: Crossharbour.
Nearest bus: D3, D6, 135
There are a limited number of pay and display parking spaces in the surrounding roads as well as parking spaces for Tower Hamlets resident's permit holders.