Frequently Asked Questions
Select the 'forgot your password' option. Please use the exact same email address tied to your account.
Enter your email address to access your account. Please use the exact same email address that is recorded in your account.
Check your previous receipt/confirmation correspondence, it will be printed on there. If you can't find it please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and request a password reset.
- Have you checked your SPAM/Junk folder?
- Have you used the correct email address attached to your account?
- When you registered your account, did you consent to be contacted by email?
- Contact email@example.com and ask for a password reset.
Log into your online enrolment account and select my personal details. Your enrolment ID number appears at the top of the screen.
- Make sure you searched using the correct course code?
- Have you used the word search?
- The course may not be running anymore. Please look for another course
- The course may have been closed. Please look for another course
Are you uploading a supported file type. You can upload the following file types:
- Word documents (.DOC;.DOCX)
- Excel spreadsheets (.XLS;.XLSX)
- Portable Document Format (PDF)
- Images (JPG; .GIF; .BMP;. TIFF; .RTF; .PNG)
The file size should not be bigger than 10MB.
Please refer to the guidance and instructions that came with your mobile device.
You did not select a payment waiver on the payment and waivers screen. Visit the request for reimbursement of tuition fees page and fill out the refund form for the fee you should not have been charged.
- Try selecting the my homepage option to go back to the search screen.
- Try clearing the cookies or cache on your device.
- Then try using a different browser.
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and send a screenshot/copy of the URL at the top of the page.
- You did not log out properly when you were last in the application.
- Use the refresh button on your browser bar and log back into the application.
- Remember to use the log out option in the top right-hand drop-down menu.
Please select on the course title and check the course details screen. In the online enrolment system course search. The overseas rate is £9.50 per course hour plus any examination fees.
Please check the list on the concessionary fees page. You only need to upload evidence once a term. If you are a pensioner new to online enrolment you only need to upload once a year. If you are a pensioner who is a returning learner, you do not need to supply and upload evidence.
Please check the course overview paragraph, of the course outline, in the online enrolment system course search.
Check the course outline in the online enrolment course search. It should tell you what level of qualifications or experience you need.
Check the course outline in the online enrolment course search. It should tell you what materials you need.
Please check the 'what courses can I go on to?' section of the course online on the search system. During your course, please speak to your tutor about your progression options.
Before the course starts send a message to email@example.com. After the course has started, please contact your tutor through the email attached to the lesson.
Please see our refunds and cancellations policy at Idea Store. After the course has started, please tell your tutor in class or via email.
Please go to the request for reimbursement of tuition fees page and complete the refund form. If you can no longer take part on the course, please tell Idea Store Learning in writing at least two weeks before the course starts. We will only issue a refund if this is done. We will charge an administration fee of £11 for processing your refund.